BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE INSTITUTE
Scientific Research Institute – Federal Research Centre for Projects Evaluation and Consulting Services (SRI FRCEC) was established in 1991 as a multidisciplinary expert organization. It is administered by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
THE MAIN DIRECTIONS OF SCIENTIFIC AND PRODUCTION ACTIVITIES OF THE INSTITUTE ARE:
- organization and conducting of state expert examination of scientific-technological and innovative projects and their results, including goods and technologies for export control;
- scientific and methodological, informational, software and technological support for the formation of priority directions of development of scientific-technological complex;
- scientific-methodical, organizational and technical maintenance of activity of Council for Grants of President of Russian Federation for young Russian scientists and leading scientific schools of Russia;
- monitoring of innovation infrastructure organizations, including the monitoring of innovation infrastructure of Russian Universities;
- studies related to the analysis of statistics on the development of science and innovations;
- development and support of information resources;
- international and regional cooperation;
- implementation of measures to ensure national security.
Antonova-Ovseenko St. 13, Bldg. 1|
123317 Moscow, Russia
|Taxpayer Registration Number /Registration Reason Code|
|The nearest subway station|
|"Ulitsa 1905 goda", "Vystavotchnaya"|